It seems you've had a lot of time to think in jail, Casey. About your
I could scream. Let's brief this case:
- Baby missing for 30 days.
- Grandma's 911 call screaming that her grandbaby has been missing for 30 days, oh and btw, my daughters trunk smells like a decaying body
- Day of 911 call you ask neighbor to borrow a shovel. You don't use it.
- Google searches are "chloroform," "neck breaking" and the like.
- 55 days from Caylee's birthday you switch your password to timer55. As in, by the time her birthday rolls around you're going to need a good explanation as to where she is.
- Caylee was found in a dumpster with three pieces of duct tape over her mouth and nose. With a heart sticker on it.
- That heart sticker belongs to the sheet of stickers that is in your house.
- Her decaying hair is found in your trunk.
- You partied and got tattooed while your daughter was supposedly missing.
- You say she was with her nanny, who a) has a name that is shockingly close to the drug you're on b) is a completely fictional person.
- You're sick.