Sunday, March 4, 2012

Retiring to Arizona

Guest written by our friend Trent Horton
When my parents decided to retire and move to Arizona I was excited for them. I was a little sad that they wouldn’t be living close to me anymore, but I knew they were making a good decision for themselves. I didn’t get to spend that much time with them anyways, since I am always at work, and live on the other side of town. The only problem was that they hadn’t moved in over 30 years, and had no idea where to start with planning their move. I told them I would help them take care of things, so I got straight to work. I found them some good movers, and once that was done I got their utilities set up for the day they were scheduled to arrive. Then I searched direct tv scottsdale to make sure my dad wouldn’t have to go without his precious TV for an extended period of time. Since I wouldn’t be there to help get them settled in, I feel good knowing that I have helped them out. I know they will love their new place, and fit in just fine.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for this post. I hired these movers in Niagara Falls to help me move there to retire and they did a great job. Who did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice, Retiring to Arizona
    thanks

    ReplyDelete