Monday, December 19, 2011

No More Rack

Have you heard of NoMoreRack?  At first my odd ticking brain thought that it was a Breast Cancer Awareness site.  Something along the lines of "save the tatas."  Needless to say, I was hesitant to even look at this website, because I was nervous to see what it entailed, and what I would commit my brain and emotions to.  (Not much has changed, I'm still an emotional basket case).  Then my friend told me that she'd heard of nomorerack and had a $10 credit there for really cheap, nice jeans.  And once again, retail therapy prevails.  I went to the website and actually had to pick my jaw up off of the floor.  It's like a GLORIFIED Groupon site.  (apparently there IS something better than Groupon).  It's made up of awesome things (THINGS!  We all love things!) everyday at super super discounted prices.  I heart.  I die.  I'm staying up until midnight tonight to see the new deals.  iphone 4s for $60?  mhmm.  A Canon Rebel for $60?  yes.  (Mr. Incredible, take notes.)

I've had a hard time trying to find the nomorerack reviews, but you know my love affair with Martha.  And say no more, it's been featured on Martha's show, The View, USA Today, House Beautiful.  You must be joking me.  But no.  I'm sold.  And the sucker I am, I signed up.  And I'll update you tomorrow about how this sucker will be holding up tomorrow after staying up late finding deals on the computer.  I don't need drugs, I've got deals to get high on.

The one review I did read about was the nomorerack scam.  (Remember my Derrick blog flop?)  It got me nervous.  I knew it was too good to be true!  But apparently the site was hacked into or something, but it's all taken care of now.  It's as secure as any other online shopping (and cheaper, cheaper, cheaper!)  I'm really excited.  See you later when I'm decked out in Gucci and mac accessories.

No comments:

Post a Comment