On to bigger and better topics- I have a lot to do on my blogging agenda! 1) I have awards to accept 2) I have to catch up on practically two weeks of nada blog 3) let's discuss p90x vs. weight watchers. I know you're on the edge of your seat.
Thank you for the awards I've received this month! Yay! I was totally crying to Mr Incredible a while back that I'm a bum blogger because I've never gotten awards (insert his response here)
Thank you to from Samantha at Apple Juice and Milk. !!
okay so the above I got a little greedy with because it was to anyone. Who does that? Someone with no shame.
I'll follow Samantha's rules here and give it to my top 5 KickAss Bloggers:
Ally at Magnolias and Mimosas
Salt at Salt Says
Monique at Triathlete Wife
Jess at Cape Cod Awesome
Hutch at Be Awesome Instead
And then I got this from Salt. Which I'm pumped about.
I don't think there are any rules, buuuuut if I comment on your blog, then take it. Means you're doin something right.
These here are from Shandal at My Life in 3D. My p90x sistaaaaaa. Thank you so much for thinking of me! This ones rules are that I have to list 7 interesting things about me and pass it on to 7 blogs.
- I hate the smell of worms on a rainy day after I brush my teeth
- My thumbs are double jointed
- It's sick how much peanut butter I can eat on a spoon
- It's sick how much quiche I can eat.
- I dislocated my shoulder twice playing basketball and ended up needing surgery.
- I'm either sick or pregnant if I don't want coffee
- I've never had a cavity
- Heather at Namaste-Heather
- Laura at Steam Spectre and Gypsea Tree
- Chew at My Life as of 6/18/09
- Shana at Fumbling Towards Normalcy
- Nancy C at Away We Go
- Amanda at It's Blogworthy
- LMJ at I've Been Thinking
I also got this from Shandal, which is pretty sweet because we're a) blog friends b) p90x friends c) facebook friends. So booya'll.
Since there are no rules, I'll just pass this on to my own newly blog friends:
- T!nk (whether you know it or not, we are friends you know, T!nk)
And since I know that I missed out on people I want to give blog awards to, I'll come back later and update. I haven't been on the computer in what seems to be agesssss and I have the brain capacity of an ant.
And I'm too tired (now that this post took me approx 10 hours) to talk about p90x vs. weight watchers or the past two weeks of me life.