I figure that accepting some more awards will be a good way to kick start my blog metabolism:
I got Honest Crap (I'm so jealous of myself. I've wanted this for ages. Totally thought it would be out of reach) from Angelia. She is one of my newer followers, and I one of hers. I'm trying to convince her of starting a blog book club (right up my alley: book club via internet. It's like 1% commitment. Right up my alley.) Go check her out because she has an addictive personality. An addictive personality and she loves to read and her home is filled to the brim with books, including a shelf in her kitchen. And they're not cookbooks.
- I'm a fool for DealNews dot com
- I love words
- I think I'll be a secondary english teacher when I grow up
- I love to participate in sports, especially when I'm good at them
- I love to cook and bake, but don't really find time.
- I have a problem with the huge amount of money I have to pay to get my library card back
- I've never been able to do monkey bars at a playground. Hopefully p90x will fix that.
- I'm often misunderstood, probably because I don't articulate my thoughts well
- I'm 110% pro life. I'm curious to see if this will effect my followers numbers.
- I've got a spectacular sense of smell.
I think I'm stuck in a blog rut, so excuse if I've already given you awards: