Thursday, September 3, 2009

Audrey Hepburn

Today has been a particularly rough day. I'm not sure why, but I most certainly woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I actually think it is because my day had very little structure.

My dear friend told me once that she loved my forehead because it is so Audrey Hepburn. ? I'll take it.

So let her inspire me for tomorrow. Since today is regretfully over.

"For attractive lips, speak words of kindness; for lovely eyes, seek out the good in people; for a slim figure, share your food with the hungry; for beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day; for poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone. People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. "
Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. For waking up on the wrong side of the bed, you sure helped my day out. For reals. I'm sorry we didn't physically connect, but you were a support for me today none the less.
    I love Audrey Hepburn.
    I love you.
    I love your forehead.
    I loooove that quote.

    ReplyDelete