Monday, September 7, 2009

One Goal Down!

Just a quick update...

Last night, last minute I called my mom to see if she could watch the girls for a date for a movie. I surprised Mr. Incredible by calling him at work and telling him to pick me up at my parent's. Yay! We went out for hot dogs then to see Julie and Julia.

Now, I'm sure this is not such a feat for many people, but it is for me. Mostly because I am irritable and tired, but also because Mr. Incredible has a work schedule different from most which makes it particularly difficult to coordinate.

We had a grand time. We ate limitless popcorn and Twizzlers and Diet Coke. The movie was good- a little less than what I'd expected. I love to cook and I love to bake. I used to watch Julia Child with my Dad when I was little. Oh, and I love to blog. So I had some grandiose ideas of what the movie could've been. But I'd watch it again. So don't let this post discourage you from seeing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment