Monday, September 14, 2009

Random Thoughts, Lazy Blogging

This can almost sum up how I feel right now. Blogging is difficult. I take a break, and inspiration is gone.

I was hoping to choose a few post partum outfit inspirations to put up, but even that, just too tootin' lazy. (tired, irritable, cranky.... lazy.) A good start to that, though is to check out the Shabby Apple Fit to Flatter. Unfortunately I had to go on dictionary.com to look up words to describe my body. Willowy? Rubenesque? The problem is, I wouldn't describe myself as any of the options they gave me. Just one of dem days.

this is one of the dresses the website suggested. yay.49.jpg

Sorry, no pictures today. Thank God tomorrow is a new day.

1 comment:

  1. Don't you love Shabby Apple? Appropriate, modest design standards but so stylish? I want everything. As soon as I can dream about affording it. Also check out www.shadeclothing.com for some cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete