- Go on a date with Mr. Incredible. A far too long overdue date, that is. We would both really like to see Julie and Julia. Lunch? Dinner? Dessert? I don't care. Just a date. Alone.
- Read the Iliad. My sister and Dad and I have our own 'book club.' We have a list of books that we'd like to read. We don't discuss the books. We figured that there is no better incentive to read classics than by having a book club. Anyone in?
- Have a simple, but wonderful party for a very special 3 year old. Pizza party in the morning.
- Go through our bins of newborn baby clothes, put the finish touches on the nursery, pull out the swing, the cloth diapers and the moby. And pack a bag for the hospital.
- Have this baby?!??! I've been 4 days late for each of my other pregnancies, which means I deserve to go 8 days early this time. september 25th. Stay tuned.
Tuesday, September 1, 2009
There is no better way to celebrate any occasion than by having plans and a goal. So I shall welcome September by doing just that. Bring it.