Friday, August 21, 2009

The Blogosphere Makes Me Shaky

I'm not so sure I've made this clear: In terms of blogging, I have no idea what I am doing. I don't know how to make my page look pretty, I want my colors to be prettier, I wouldn't mind if I had a blogging "goal" ("I will blog my hair-do every day for two years..."). I know that probably all of these things will come in time, and with a little research it will be a breeze, but being 34 weeks pregnant sure isn't making my free time easier. I sleep. I organize. I try to entertain my kids. I sleep. I craft. I organize. I sound a little obsessive compulsive. It's hormones. hammer-smashing-computer
So, for any new bloggers out there (I'm saying 1 week new or less), I'll give you the only tip I have. Be yourself. Mr. Incredible reminded me of that. The blogs that I check daily are outstanding. These people are practically, if not literally, professionals. Beautiful pages, witty remarks, sources everywhere. I just put pictures up of a Disney Pixar movies. And it really didn't have anything to do with... anything. Some of these blog posts get hundreds of comments. These blogs do giveaways on a regular basis. WHAT WAS I THINKING?
In the mean time, I'll keep up my blog, and make novenas that it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment