Thursday, August 20, 2009

Who is Mr. Incredible?

Mr. Incredible is my wonderful husband, Cory. He is incredible, even though that is not how he got his name. He is Mr. Incredible. I think it's really funny. Actually it's one of the things that make me laugh extra hard. Especially when he begrudgingly lets me take pictures of him to match Mr. Incredible.

Here we are:
Saw wallpaper

This is our life. 'Cept we're still waiting on child 3. And the eldest two are not as old. But the craziness is about the same.
Incredibles-movie-14.jpg


He even waters the garden. And is particularly fond of polos with khakis and loafers. Nix the socks, though.
'Bob Parr' concept artwork from Disney and Pixar's The Incredibles

He was kinda just laughing along with me in the photo here. He didn't know why I was insisting on taking pictures of him watering the garden and begging him to get in his car.

To sum it all up, he drives a tiny little car, just like Mr. Incredible. It's kinda like watching 5 extra tall clowns come out of one of those little smart cars.









All in all, though he is incredible in more ways than the aforementioned. I scored me a good guy.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! This is hilarious! He does look like Mr Incredable!!! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete