I'm not sure how the rest of the world feels, but I heart the Biggest Loser. It's not because I was ever huge and then lost half of my body weight (although I was a chubby little kid. who trusts skinny 4 year olds? not me.) I think it's because I love stories of people changing their lives for the better. I cry every episode. Maria overcame her fear of water, last night. Was that not beautiful when Jillian was cradling her in the pool in the pouring rain? Actually it made me a bit uncomfortable. Weird, Jillian, weird.
So anyways, Mr Incredible and I have decided to be big losers. (drumroll please) On Monday, we're starting P90X. Don't hate that I'll be skinnier than you and more ripped than your husband (not crazy woman body builder way, though). Here are a few good reasons why:
- It gives a nutrition plan ei exactly what to eat all day for 90 days
- It gives exact workout on DVD instead of hauling A to the gym
- Since I am nursing I feel I have this liberty to eat brownies all day. That liberty is not mine to take. p90x doesn't allow brownies for 90 days
- It's only 90 days
- It's not (necessarily) a fad diet
- It will help me get my life together again
I have just given myself no choice since I've told you. Stay tuned.
NO! no. sure.