Fast forward a month or five. It turns out I'm still the same person I was. Not terribly crafty. So scratch that part of the blog. So I started thinking, what's better than a Mommy Blog. I kinda started writing about the girls, but a) there are many things better than a Mommy Blog b) I was throwing everyone I knew (aka my mom) into the depths of despair because my children's pictures would be on the internet. Then I would have to listen to tragic blogging stories for the rest of my blogging career. Whattheflip?
So here's where the struggle is: I need to be me. ???? I never thought I didn't know who I was. Which means ew I kinda don't know myself. My world has been flipped upsidedown and I'm having an identity crisis. Like I've already said.
Let's start with the basics (aka things you prob already know) and work our way up, mmkay?
- I'm 23, married, 3 kids
- Have not finished school, when I do it will (hopefully) be secondary English
- I'm decently funny to some people
- I like to read, but I'm not an avid reader
- I like tv but I don't watch it often enough to chime in on weekly television
- I'm athletic but was never an MVP
- My mom thinks that blogging is "very self centered" (not directed towards me...)
- My best friend would rather clean than read my blog (I had to say it jo)
- My husband doesn't get why I have "all these crossed out lines everywhere" on my blog. He too, would rather do something better with his time.
- I'm likable but have very few good friends
- I'm attractive but not hot
- I'm smart but uneducated
- I think I'm developing social anxiety.
annnnd I realize that I've forgotten a lot of other concerning things. Feel free.