Monday, January 18, 2010

No fear, I won't blog about this for the next 90 days.

Today marked an epic occasion.epic. Today was my first day out of ninety of p.90.x. I'm a little shaky, but certainly not hungry. Here's what I can tell you about it thus far:
<- this is my day 0 picture. The only reason I'm posting this is because I have zero ZERO shame. keep judgements to yourself, unless, of course, it wins me comments. in my purposes.defense i'm 11 weeks post partum.


This is my yoga mat and weights. Bathroom mats do in fact have multiple purposes.







Here is a picture of Mr Incredible doing core synergetics. And a picture of me after my workout. Subtract 24 years from the age you guess and you'll get my true age.





















My life for 89 more days:

13 comments:

  1. wow, you look good to me...that tummy looks flat already and your face looks, for lack of a better word, skinny. have you already been dieting and exercising beforehand? i can't imagine you have ANOTHER 20 lbs to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummm I can only wish and hope and dream that I might look that good 11 weeks post partum. Good for you for starting though!! It makes me want to try it, but then I saw that you were holding bananas and if I eat a banana I will die. So I guess I'll pass on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you go girl!!!! wooooooo hoooo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there wasn't a pic of a baby in this post I never would have believed that you had a baby 11 weeks ago.

    Good luck with P90x!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great! Though, I understand wanting to lose, even though everyone tells you that you look great. I know I have some to lose to make me feel better, too.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOOK AT YOU! I'm soooo proud of you!!! 89 more days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i actually don't eat bananas. it was 100% for effect. the food is actually awesome. thanks for the compliments, though i do have to say i hiked those shorts up pretty high to reduce muffin top :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you already look great for 11 after poppin' baby out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're 11 weeks post-partum and I can see abdominal muscles?? Oh suck it. sorry...that wasn't very positive. :D What I meant to say was good luck! (And if I looked like that 11 weeks post partum, I would be drinking from a chocolate fountain and washing it all down with Oreos. But I understand we all have our own definition of "fit")...Keep us posted!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good luck and keep at it, we just had a baby boy he is going to be 1 month on the 20th so we are just getting around into the routing of moving around slowly, so I can relate.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude. Good for you!


    And I'll be honest, I never would have guessed you were 11 weeks postpartum (and you can trust me on this because I am usually a jerk).

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am sending good luck vibes cause I don't have the guts to even look at p90x.

    ReplyDelete